GSS STUDENT COUNCIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GSS STUDENT COUNCIL

GSS Student Council

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buck up people ! :]

Go down 
+4
hUiixIan
ivfy
NicholasKwok
surya.
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
surya.

surya.

Buck up people ! :] Empty
PostSubject: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:46 pm

Well in my opinion, there are a few things we really need to take into consideration so that we can really improve and be a well-recognised and well-respected Student Council ! We should work harder to try and become the really firm team we used to be few years back or even better. Now, i notice that everything is falling apart !
We just need to get the basic things done and over with !

1] No fringes hanging here and there. we are not having a curtain call. Pin it all up[:
2] Wear socks that can be visible please.
3] For girls, please plait your hair if its 20cm below colar. You should know when your hair is long enough and that it needs to be plaited Razz

4] For Boys, sideburns should not extend beyond middle of the ear,no tail and please, no long fringes! -.- short and neat okay? :]
5] Generally for both boys and girls, please do not colour your hair or do weird things to your hair.
6] NO multiple ear piercings please. One or two will do.
7] Cut fingernails and nails should not be manicured ! you can do them during the holidays Razz
8] For girls, please do not wear short skirts. Do not purposely fold your skirts to make it short please. We`ll do spot checks if necessary.
9] Polish and clean your shoes if dirty.

well these are basic stuffs yeah. Well, i'm not being naggy here. but really, the future of the Student Council really lies on our hands yeah. If we don't change it now, we're never going to succeed and the student population will have a bad impression on us.So please, make the best out of your remaining months or years in Greenridge.

10] PLEASE DO YOUR DUTY !

I realise that student councillors are not doing their morning assembly duty ! If you dont have a duty for dismissal, please help out for other things. Dont just pick up your bags and leave for your lessons and those who have been assigned to specific duties, please do your duties ! :] I`ll be very happy if you guys do your duty but at the same time, do it properly. make sure the student population are well attired[: dont leave the job to the teachers and poor Mr Chui,Mr Malik and Mr Lim. Before morning assembly when students are making their way into the sports hall, please do not block the entrance and chop places for your friends and chit chat ! Ive seen these a lot of times and don't want this to happen ever again[:

11] WEAR YOUR BADGE AND TIE !
This has been the most common issue. please do not lose your badge or tie or both. Wash your tie too[:

12] Please Behave at ALL TIMES.

thats it i guess. Well like i said, if we get this all down, i'm sure we'll be a step ahead to being a quality Student Council. From Each His Best !

PS: please go voice out your opinions and do add on to what i've said if needed. Very Happy

Cheers ! -Surya[: farao
Back to top Go down
NicholasKwok

NicholasKwok

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:53 pm

Wahaha Nice One Surya CHEERS UP !~ Nice Post Kinda Lyk It Woots ! Very Happy Hi-5 Very Happy ~ Yeah Totally AGREED Above The Post...

FIRST TO REPLY Very Happy ~ You Should Be Proud Surya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
surya.

surya.

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:05 pm

hardwork eh xD
hmm well i am proud Nicholas !
;] thanks ! rabbit
Back to top Go down
NicholasKwok

NicholasKwok

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:20 am

Hahas CHEERS Surya Very Happy ~ Its More Bored No One Is Posting D: People Hello !~ Wakey Wakey :X
Back to top Go down
surya.

surya.

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:24 pm

i think they have no comments HAHAH!
Mad
Back to top Go down
ivfy

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:07 pm

im here!! haha.
btw, i think a lot of the sec2s not really sure of their duties during recess
thats y not many are doing their job properly. rabbit
is there any way to put up their duties on blog or in school confused
Laughing
Back to top Go down
hUiixIan

hUiixIan

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:14 pm

Yeah ivfy I agree with u. we were be having sc notice board soon I think.
So we were be putting the duty list.. haha.. Razz
Back to top Go down
ivfy

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:40 pm

hUiixIan wrote:

haha! thats great. Very Happy meanwhile i just posted it on the "sec2 councillors" one. drunken
Back to top Go down
NicholasKwok

NicholasKwok

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:34 am

ivfy wrote:
hUiixIan wrote:

haha! thats great. Very Happy meanwhile i just posted it on the "sec2 councillors" one. drunken

Agree...Seeing That Sometime They Don't Do Their Morning Assembly BUT, Recently They Changed Very Happy ... I've Seen Many Councillors Started Doin Alrd Thats A Good Sign Very Happy ~
Back to top Go down
ivfy

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:36 pm

haha! yupp.
but sometimes the students dun listen to us.
only when theres a teacher there. -_-"
and many of them wears ankle socks! haha
catch them also no use. how to pull up...
Neutral
Back to top Go down
adidasjose

adidasjose

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:46 pm

I"ll reply to show that i am listening lol!]
Back to top Go down
NicholasKwok

NicholasKwok

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:56 pm

adidasjose wrote:
I"ll reply to show that i am listening lol!]

Haha Thanks But Sighs Student Don't Listen What Must We Do Thoughs Sighs Hahas Im Bored ! D:
Back to top Go down
ivfy

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:07 am

hmm, nic,
they wont listen de.
BUT if they listen rite,
eg. "pull up ur socks"
"okay.(starts pulling)"
"good"
then she walks away, when she cant be seen anymore,
she will put her socks down.
its like that sometimes. Neutral
Back to top Go down
NicholasKwok

NicholasKwok

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:24 am

ivfy wrote:
hmm, nic,
they wont listen de.
BUT if they listen rite,
eg. "pull up ur socks"
"okay.(starts pulling)"
"good"
then she walks away, when she cant be seen anymore,
she will put her socks down.
its like that sometimes. Neutral

Hmm Hais This Type Of Ppl Lyk That De Larrhs...What To DO ? ~ Can't Be Possibly Goin Every Class Say Pull Right Kinda Wierd After So Many ADVICE From Mr Chui Also Dun Wanna Listen What To DO ._. ?
Back to top Go down
surya.

surya.

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:35 pm

ask them buy new socks on the spot after warnings bah.
as in like, u give them warnings and if after 2nd time u still see tht they dnt change.
mke sure they buy new socks.
SCHOOL SOCKS!
be happy its branded GSS one.
Mad hahas!
Back to top Go down
adidasjose

adidasjose

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:39 pm

surya. wrote:
as in like, u give them warnings and if after 2nd time u still see tht they dnt change.
SCHOOL SOCKS!
Mad hahas!

Good idea!! study
Back to top Go down
NicholasKwok

NicholasKwok

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:51 pm

adidasjose wrote:
surya. wrote:
SCHOOL SOCKS!
Mad hahas!

Good idea!! study

YEAP ! Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
khairiyani-

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:22 pm

erm...
but what if its the skirt ?
like,too short.
then when we ask them pull down,they say it's altered to be like that.
cannot ask them buy new one rights?
even if we tell them to get it changed at home,then they never,what should we do? bounce
Back to top Go down
R0se

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:27 pm

khairiyani- wrote:
erm...
but what if its the skirt ?
like,too short.
then when we ask them pull down,they say it's altered to be like that.
cannot ask them buy new one rights?
even if we tell them to get it changed at home,then they never,what should we do? bounce

Yah...
Very True...
Have Seen Alot Of Them...
lol!
Back to top Go down
surya.

surya.

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:55 pm

Hmm okeh,
well basically first thing u ought to do is warn them yeah.
ask them to take out the sewing or whatsoever.
i dunnoew what its called.
Mad give them 2 days to do tht.
then maybe if they really dont listen to your instructions, get Mdm Sharifah or Mdm Haryani to assist you[:
Back to top Go down
NicholasKwok

NicholasKwok

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:03 pm

surya. wrote:
Hmm okeh,
then maybe if they really dont listen to your instructions, get Mdm Sharifah or Mdm Haryani to assist you[:

Agreed ! They Will Fold It Thoughs But yeahs ! Hmm Always Tell Them Nicely So Everything Will Be Find Very Happy ! afro
Back to top Go down
hUiixIan

hUiixIan

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:22 am

NicholasKwok wrote:
surya. wrote:
Hmm okeh,

Agreed ! They Will Fold It Thoughs But yeahs ! Hmm Always Tell Them Nicely So Everything Will Be Find Very Happy ! afro

yeah.. Smile This not only apply for skirt for other things too.. don't shout at them or scold them.. just tell them, warn them.. haha.. if they never do anything than tell the teachers.. Very Happy king
Back to top Go down
NicholasKwok

NicholasKwok

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:32 pm

hUiixIan wrote:
NicholasKwok wrote:
surya. wrote:
Hmm okeh,

yeah.. Smile This not only apply for skirt for other things too.. don't shout at them or scold them.. just tell them, warn them.. haha.. if they never do anything than tell the teachers.. Very Happy king

CHEERS ! True True WOOTS Very Happy Btw Btw Btw U Know What !?!?!?!? Its My 50th POST Woots ! LOLS :X
Back to top Go down
surya.

surya.

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:38 pm

gosh nick.
u`ve been saying tht ever since i was in school. -.-
Anyway Huixian !
Well said ! [: wahahas.
takecare !
Back to top Go down
ivfy

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:18 am

surya. wrote:
SCHOOL SOCKS!
Mad hahas!

yupp! found in singapore only. the great singapore sales still on i think :/
i always give them warning.
then the next day i cant remember who was the person ald! haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buck up people ! :]   Buck up people ! :] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buck up people ! :]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GSS STUDENT COUNCIL :: CHIT-CHAT & DISCUSSION AREA :: How can we improve the Student Council?-
Jump to: